Visiting Faculty Apartments
The University offers furnished rental apartments located on the campus of the University of Notre Dame. The apartments are available to visiting faculty at the University.
All apartments are two-bedroom units and come fully furnished, including bed and bath linens, and a television. The rental fee of $1,150 per month includes utilities, weekly housekeeping service, trash removal, local phone service, and wireless internet and cable service. A washer and dryer are available in each of the Fischer apartments.
The application must be completed online by the administrator on behalf of the visitor and submitted with approval by the appropriate Dean's office prior to the submission deadlines below. Additional information will be provided at the time notification of assignments are communicated.
- SUMMER form Submission Deadline = February 15
- SUMMER Notification of Assignments = March 15
- FALL/Academic Year form Submission Deadline = March 31
- FALL/Academic Year Notification of Assignments = April 14
- SPRING Semester form Submission Deadline = October 15
- SPRING Semester Notification of Assignments = November 15
If you have questions about the Fischer Visiting Faculty Apartments, please contact the Office of the Provost, Joe Lyphout at (574) 631-2951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about Hesburgh Apartments please contact Bradley Company at (574) 631-0500 or email@example.com.