Claim and Incident Reporting

The University's Incident Reporting and Management Program provides the processes and tools for reporting  accidents or claims.  In order to report an incident, please use the appropriate link below:

Automobile Loss Report  (Claims involving a vehicle or vehicles)  

Property Loss Report (Claims involving University owned property)

General Liability Loss Report (Claims involving damage to property other than University property or injury to persons other than University employees)

Questions regarding the claim process, or the appropriate form to complete, should be directed to or


If you have any questions regarding Worker's Compensation (injuries to employees) or need assistance, please call RMS:  574/631-5037.