Alcoholic Beverages (Service of/at University Functions)

The University's Service of Alcohol Policy (90 kb, pdf) is managed and maintained by the Office of General Counsel. Questions regarding the policy should be directed to General Counsel's Policy Professional. 

Outside restaurants and caterers providing alcoholic beverage service to the University must provide evidence of proper insurance and a liquor permit from the Alcohol and Tobacco Commission.  This evidence should be provided to Risk and Insurance Management 30 days prior to an event through this link.

Questions regarding the insurance requirements should be directed to Risk and Insurance Management: