Claim and Incident Reporting

The University's Incident Reporting and Management Program provides the processes and tools for reporting accidents or claims.

Claims or incidents involving any of the following should be reported:

  • Claims involving a vehicle or vehicles
  • Claims involving University owned property (on or off campus)
  • Claims involving damage to property other than University owned property
  • Claims involving injury to persons other than University employees

Report an Incident

Worker's Compensation

Claims regarding Worker's Compensation should be reported to Risk Management and Safety.

Need More Information?

If you have questions about the claim process, please email Barb Davey and Jonathan Anderstrom at and